Background

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Heart Just Melts

Tonight Tay is holding sweet Olivia! This is his first time holding her and she loves it! It just melted my heart to see the nurses put her in his arms. What a sweet memory that I will remember forever. On September 6th at 8pm Tay got hold his little girl for the first time. I have the most amazing husband and children in the whole world. I love you Tayce thank you for being the most wonderful husband and father to our children.
He had to put a robe on! Tee hee. That is why he is making that face at me. What a silly boy.
Here are the nurses and the respiratory therapist getting Olivia and Tay all situated.
Tay holding his little lady.
Precious
Happy Dad and Happy Olivia :)

3 comments:

Christie said...

Oh my gosh my heart is melting! Finally a girl who needs and loves him as much as he loves her! Pretty sure she won't be hiding from him anytime soon!

Kaisi Grow said...

Love this!. I am so happy for you both. You have a beautiful baby!!

Ash-a-bash said...

Tears. We love you guys!