Background

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Our Miracle HOME

November 19th: Every few weeks or so I am going to put this blanket and this Cabbage Patch Doll down by Olivia so we can see how she is growing! :) Here she is.
Laying on the couch in her little chick outfit! So cute.
Tummy time on mom and dads bed! She is so fun to cuddle with in the morning when she wakes up.
Her first bath at home! November 19th given by my mom and I. She loves her bath tub from Kara! :)
Mom and Riley came to help us out in getting settled and 'moving' back in. Being away from home for almost 3 months takes a toll on the organization of things.
Sleeping with Grandma Nae
Sleeping in her bed! Thanks Grandma Jo for letting us have it here at home.
The first time Grandma Nae help Olivia, November 18th :)

1 comment:

Lola + Ryan said...

I LOVE THE ONE OF HER IN THE TUBBY!!! Them CHEEKS! I'm so glad she's home.