Three years ago today I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. I was so young and scared. My emotions were so tangled up in what I should and shouldn't feel and do that it's taken me a long time to celebrate Graydin's life the way I celebrate Alice's. Today I want to celebrate Graydin because he changed my life for the better and each day and forever he will continue to do so. He strengthened my testimony and helped me see the world in a different light. He taught me to love in away I never knew I could. He taught me how to be a mother even though it was hard for me to feel it was true. He always comforts me and today I say I love you Graydin!
These pictures are from Aunt Lindy. Thankfully she had pictures on her phone and was able to retrieve them for me. Thank you so much Lindy.
He is discolored one because he was very premature and two because he was in the birth canal for a long time.
Graydin had a little body, but his spirit was bigger then anyones. He was full of life and purpose. He was determined and through the knowledge of the gospel I know that he is doing a magnificent work, a work that we can't imagine. He came and did what was needed to gain a body and he touched my heart so strongly that I will never forget the feelings I had after giving birth to him.
Our lives will never be the same. His life brought Tayce and I closer together, he strengthened us in ways we never thought possible, people came into our lives because of him (and Alice) that we feel honored to know and my knowledge of the gospel of Jesus Christ was strengthened. Families can be together for eternity and so many of you reading this know that and if you don't please know that our loved ones do not leave us when they die, they are waiting for us to be with them again. Through our righteousness we can live with our families forever and there is nothing I want more then to be with my angel babies again.
Happy Birthday Graydin! We love you with all of our hearts and are grateful for your goodness, for your spirit and for your love. Be with us we pray. We love you!




1 comment:
Lacie you are amazing. The picture where Tay is looking at Graydin is just heart breaking. I cried when I saw it. Thank goodness for the gospel. Love you!
Post a Comment