Background

Friday, November 25, 2011

Update from HOME!

It is SO wonderful to be home. I LOVE Cedar City and love my home. It feels good to be here. Don't get me wrong I miss our NICU friends, they definitely made a mark in our lives.
Olivia is doing well, she is 5.5 pounds! She's getting huge. She had to go to the doctors on Wednesday to check out some congestion that she was having. She is good though, no RSV or infection. The doctor said her lungs sound good, just a little cold.
She loves to sleep and eat and when she can poop :) She loves hanging out with Dad and trying to roll over! She loves her baths and she doesn't love sunshine yet, but someday she will I just know it.
Here is our apartment. Tayce is cleaning up (what an amazing man I married).
Yes those are socks on her hands. Her hands are always cold and she won't keep them in a blanket, so when she kicked her socks off I figured I would put them on her hands. They lasted a lot longer on her hands then they did on her feet. :)

Happy Thanksgiving!
Grandma Nae got her this cute little outfit for Thanksgiving. It was a little big, but it was so cute for her to wear on Thanksgiving.
Caught this perfect frown on 'film'. I don't know why she was so sad, but she was. 
PHOTO SHOOT!
Love, love, love this little girl. She didn't love having a photo shoot, but she just had to deal with it.
This huge flower is dedicated to Dr. Ridout :) Hope he loves it.
I love that she fits in this little basket. She's darling!

Look at that blanket she's on. Her good friend Jenni made it for her! (Jenni is our friend too).
Happy Thanksgiving, Amy cooked like warrior and brought us Thanksgiving. Thank you friends for helping us have a great day.
Even at home she has this pose. She must have ate too much the day before or something. :)
NO TUBES OR STICKERS on her face. She needed a bath and her stickers needed to be changed so we figured we would take some pictures of her without. She is still on oxygen, we'll let you know when she's done with that.
Mom and Olivia
Her eyes are always popping out, her dad teases her, but she's cute no matter what!
Olivia finally got to officially meet Grandma D! She loved her, fell asleep and was super content. She sure does have some great grandmas!
This picture is dedicated to some of Olivia's greatest cousins. This stuffed animal was made by hand just for her by Braydon and Zach! Thanks guys!
Grandma Dicki, Tay and Olivia

There is an update for you! Hope you've enjoyed. We have enjoyed being home. We can't thank you all enough for all the prayers and love you've sent our way. We feel eternally blessed. We love you. Happy Thanksgiving (late :) 

No comments: