Miss Olivia is still on the Ventilator which is helping her breath. She has decided to be tired. She's tired because she had a no good very bad day the other day.
She was intubated (put on the vent) because she was acting a little sick and not breathing, she acted tired so they gave her a break.
She then had a fever of 100.5
Which means she had to have labs, which came back that she had an infection.
Started an IV with anti-biotic
More and more blood labs.
Stopped peeing, had to figure that out and had to have a pee bag thing to check her urine.
Had a spinal tap to make sure no infection got to her spine. (Thankfully no infection)
Got an IV in her head.
Had to get another PICC (a central line for her medicine)
Now she's just hanging out and still acting a little sick. We are just waiting for her to perk back up and get better!
Wanted to show off her full head of hair! It is beautiful and I love it!
There is little miss sitting with Mom! She loves being held and really I love holding her. :)
Mom and Olivia
Nurse B found her a flower to wear! SO cute! She had a little bit of a chubby face this day because she had an IV in her head so some of the fluid made her face a little chubby, it was cute. But, I was very happy when they took the IV out! Dad taking a little nap! It was Sunday so I don't blame him. :)
Olivia's little hat from Auntie Joan! It's so little which is good that means she's big!
Olivia's second hat from Auntie Joan! It is the perfect size for when she goes home! :)
OH AND HER EYES ARE OPEN! Can you see a little? I'll try to get a better picture of her eyes open.
7 comments:
We continue to pray for you and your sweet family. I live here in St. George and wish I could help you out some how. My kids are sick right now but when we are better if you guys ever need a place to stay you are welcome at our house any time, we don't want to give Olivia our germs. Good luck with everything!
Camie (Heaton) Taylor
I hope she gets better fast. I keep my mom updated on Olivia's progress. She prays for you each day. A girl from our ward is there now and they are trying to keep her form having her twins 11 or so weeks early.
She is amazing! We love her so much!
She is so beautiful! I love her hair and fuzzy arms :) She is one loved little girl, and i cant wait to meet her!
YAY for her eyes being open! It was your pep talk! I know it! :) She is a strong little one, we love her and we love you!
She has so much hair! I'm jealous. :) The pics of you holding her are so cute! Hope you know you guys are always in our prayers.
Baby girl! You just tell that infection bug to go away and never come back! I'm sorry you don't feel very well but I'm sure cuddling with your momma is just what you need. We'll keep praying for you!
Post a Comment