Background

Friday, October 21, 2011

Pictures of Miss Olivia

 Taking a little nap with dad. Tayce holds her at night and I hold her in the morning. I can't wait until I get to pick her up whenever I want too. 
 She's getting so big.
PUMPKIN HAT
 Precious girl
 Binki baby!
 The first article of clothing she wore was this bib!
There she is! We keep trying to see if she looks like either of us. She had Tayce's eyes we think. 

Olivia is doing well. She is growing and doing great. The doctors and nurses are very happy with her success. She's even been pooping without help the last few days. Her feeding is now 25 mL over an hour instead of 90 minutes and she's handling it well. The pressure on her high flow is at a 4! and so far so good. She's just decided to be a big girl. We love her so much and are so excited to be on this journey with her. Love you all, have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Ash-a-bash said...

I am glad things are going so well! Love you all!

The White's said...

Congratulations, Olivia!!!! A pressure of 4 - I cannot believe what a big girl you are getting to be! Keep up the hard work, little one :)