Background

Monday, October 10, 2011

We Love Miss Olivia

 Here is our little princess on the CPAP. She does not like it at all, but it helps her breath. She is not strong enough to breath on her own yet. So she has to wear this contraption. Nurse S made it so it wasn't all around her head so her little head got a break, thank you Nurse S!
 Look at that cute bum. Christy made her the cutest diaper cover and hat, in her favorite colors. Unfortunately she is a little too chunky to wear them so we faked it and tucked it around her diaper so she could have a photo shoot. Thank you Christy for the gift, she loved them!
 Here is the hat and diaper cover. They are so cute! We love them so much!
 Look at those faces. She is so dang adorable, but she hates that CPAP. I just keep telling her every single day to keep breathing like a big girl then they will take that off your face, thus far it seems like it is working. We will just keep praying for her little lungs to continue to develop and before we know it she will be on high flow and then we will be able to see her happy face. :)

 Here is Daddy sitting by his little girl. He is so dang cute with her. He is very protective of her and I love it. He told me yesterday he would sit and watch her stats all day every day if he could, so he could make sure she was okay. How cute. I love him so much.
 Olivia has a purple binkie! She likes her binkie, but she just can't keep it in her mouth yet. It is a little big for her especially because the CPAP is in the way and she has her feeding tube and venting tube in her mouth too. But when she is really upset we can give it to her and she calms down. It is cute. I don't mind having a binkie baby, really all that she goes through she deserves a binkie at the least!

 I had some requests of a ring picture again and here it is Her hand is too big to fit in my ring anymore! And it won't fit on her foot at all, I tried to get a picture with her foot, but she got all upset so we just didn't bother with it. So here are some ring pictures.
Here is the first ring picture when she was only a couple weeks old. She's gotten so big!
Hope you all have a great week and know that we appreciate your love and support. Words cannot describe how blessed we feel to have so many loving family and friends. Thank you a million times over. Olivia is so very lucky to have such great friends!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

She IS growing. So exciting!!!

Ruth said...

Yay for growing!!!! I love the song you have on your blog. I hope you are well.