If life and its rushed pace and many stresses have made it difficult for you to feel like rejoicing, then perhaps now is a good time to refocus on what matters most.
Background
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Big Girl
Olivia is doing so well! They are talking about going home every day. It is so crazy that this journey is coming to an end already. Super crazy. I am so grateful for so many prayers being answered.
She is absolutely beautiful. I've been following her progress on here... since I don't have facebook, and I think she's amazing! I'm so happy your little baby gets to go home soon. :) YAY!!!
4 comments:
Lacie,
She is absolutely beautiful. I've been following her progress on here... since I don't have facebook, and I think she's amazing! I'm so happy your little baby gets to go home soon. :) YAY!!!
Annie knows her. I showed her the pictures and she smiled and chuckled.
She is so gorgeous! and so big! I love all the pictures!
Oh my goodness look at her! Incredible what prayers and little bit of faith can do. Thanks for sharing your cute little girl.
Post a Comment