My heart is full of love. My sweet Olivia just melts my heart. This morning she was so smiley. When I sang her, her sunshine song she smiled! And when I told her I loved her she smiled again! And just now I laid her down, I thought she was asleep, I was wrong. So I started to talk to her and tell her how much I was grateful for her being here with me, she smiled again. And she just looked right into my eyes and tears just streamed down my face because she is such a miracle. Her spirit is so strong and vibrant and at that moment my testimony was strengthened. She and all of us are children of God and we are here for a purpose. We might not know every purpose, but each of us are meant for more then we know.
Have to give a shout out to some amazing women, who always help me out when I've had a rough day.
Thank you ladies from HALO you make me a better person and help me so much. You ladies are truly a blessing in my life. Love you.



No comments:
Post a Comment