If life and its rushed pace and many stresses have made it difficult for you to feel like rejoicing, then perhaps now is a good time to refocus on what matters most.
Background
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Love Our Baby
Sweet Olivia is such a good baby. She makes me smile everyday. I am grateful to be a mother to such an amazing child. Love you Olivia!
Are you great? How are things? Fill us in girl!!! We pray and pray and pray for you all. I just want to record my kids, it's so funny! If we forget at any prayer during the day Macey scolds up and then redoes the pray! You aren't forgotten and it's no accident that Olivia is home already :) Love you alL!
1 comment:
Are you great? How are things? Fill us in girl!!! We pray and pray and pray for you all. I just want to record my kids, it's so funny! If we forget at any prayer during the day Macey scolds up and then redoes the pray! You aren't forgotten and it's no accident that Olivia is home already :) Love you alL!
Post a Comment