Background

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Grandma Nae AKA My Mom

This November = Love is dedicated to my mama. She is the best grandma and I am grateful for all she does for my family and I. She loves all of our children with a love only a grandma could explain. She remembers Graydin and Alice and never forgets to add them to the list of grandchildren she has. She brags about them just like she would if they were here and she even has disowned Thanksgiving because I have. She is a good support and is always there if I need her. She may not understand everything I do or say but she is always willing to listen and never tells me "get over it", "it's been long enough" or whatever insensitve thing angel mamas hear throughout the year.
Thank you mom for your support and love. Thank you for loving my babies and not forgetting them. Thank you for being the best grandma.

Families Can Be Together Forever
And I sure am grateful for that!




No comments: