Background

Monday, November 10, 2014

Happy Birthday To Me!

Well, usually I wouldn't make a post about my own birthday, but today there is a purpose so there is a post.
I have decided on my 29th birthday to form a list called my 30 before 30 also known as My Journey to Thirty! 


The List:

  •  Be Healthy
  • Gain a love of exercising, make it a habit (with Tayce)
  • Find me- be me, love me and know my worth (So, I can fully serve and love others more)
  • Go to a new place- ADVENTURES
  • Type up my journals
  • Read 10+ books
  • Take Olivia to Disneyland (This will be after I turn 30 because we have decided to go to Disneyland for Thanksgiving next year!)
  • Love more - Hate less
  • Study the life of Christ
  • Learn to pray for real
  • Fast every month
  • Go to the temple a lot! (At least twice a month)
  • Love being a mom! 
  • Blog once a week
  • Go to a new temple
  • Go to a temple open house
  • Go to the movies
  • Appreciate my blessings
  • Get back to the basics
  • Learn something new
  • Read/study my scriptures every single day
  • Eat something new
  • Paint a picture
  • Make year books (digital scrapbooks)
  • Visit a new state
  • Cook with Olivia often 
  • Have an amazing graduation party for Riley
  • Be a potter for a day ;) 
  • Be able to swim 1 mile
  • Have a huge awesome 30th birthday party for Tay and I (and make sure Tiff is there to celebrate her 29th birthday- we share the same birthday) 
Now I hope this journey I am embarking will lead me to be a better person today then yesterday and each day on. I hope that my journey will bring me closer to my Savior and my loved ones. And I hope that I can find joy in each moment and serve others on that path. 

1 comment:

Heidi Hamilton said...

Enjoyed perusing your blog today, Lacie. You are awesome!! I love this list & your wonderful desire to DO GOOD. And the best part is that you don't just desire, but you DO! Praying for you ALL this month! :) Love ya.