November = Love is a tradition I am glad came to my heart and each year it seems to get better. This year I have decided to dedicate my posts to friends and family that do so much for my family and I. People that remember Graydin and Alice, people who are Christ like, people who love and don't necessarily want me to post about them, but I am going to any ways. I have to catch up on my posts so there will be a few each day until I catch up. :)
This post is dedicated to my Sweet Olivia. She is my ultimate November = Love hero. She always remembers Graydin and Alice and she always loves them, in a way that is more Christ like then I can describe. She talks about them, asks about them and tells me stories about them. She fills my heart with love and I am grateful for her.
She also loves to do service with us. She loves to love others. She seriously is a little bit of sunshine sent from Heaven to warm our hearts and make us smile.
This year Olivia gave donuts to her daddy's work and to her Aunt Jessie and Uncle Tyler. When Olivia sees Lin's she knows that there are donuts in there. And when we go get her a donut she starts to list the people she needs to take donuts too. So one donut usually turns into a dozen and we go deliver.
So this post is dedicated to our Sunshine baby and the one who can bring a smile on a face that thought they may never smile again. I love you Olivia!


No comments:
Post a Comment