Background

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Stephy

November = Love wouldn't have been if it wasn't for Stephanie. She is my hero and my friend. She has taught me more than she knows and has loved me more than I deserve. She always remembers me and my love for Dr. Pepper this month. I would like to dedicate this November = Love post to my dear friend Stephanie.

Stephanie is the kind of person you want your kids to grow up like. She is the type of mom you want to be like. She is the type of person that when you see her you know she has the light of Christ in her. She is not flamboyant about what she does and truthfully she is shaking her fist at this post for me writing it. But, it is from my heart and from my children who love her. 

Stephanie has given more families the strength to love and remember their angel babies than I can remember. She gave me the strength to do so and because of that love I hope she knows that I am eternally grateful to her, to her sweet Kassie, to her beautiful Tasha and Haylee and her wonderful husband. 

We love! (Love the Robinson's all 5 of us) 


No comments: