November = Love wouldn't be complete without dedicating a post to one of the best Uncle's and Aunt's out there. Tyler and Jess never had the opportunity to meet Graydin and Alice, but you would never know that. They are advocates of those sweet angels and remember them in all they do. They stand up for me and support my family and I. Tyler was the first family member to ask me about Share, he sat on the stairs with me one night after I got back from the hospital and talked with me. Jessie and Tyler did a fundraiser for Share in memory of Graydin and Alice during their reception. They are always doing good things and I am grateful for them and their love for my children. Their service is given to my children each day because I know they love and care for all three of them.
Thank you Tyler and Jessie for your love and compassion, for your understanding and service. We couldn't ask for a better family. We love you and will miss you when you move far away from us.



No comments:
Post a Comment