Background

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Tayce AKA Daddy



This November = Love is dedicated to the best husband and father out there. 
My words are inadequate for the gratitude and love I have for this amazing man. He is easily father of the universe to me. He endures more with smiles than most people I know. He doesn't yell or get angry. He loves and hugs instead. He is gentle and loving and I couldn't ask for a better father for my babies or husband for me. I tell him often I had this dream man made up in my head when I was in college and for some reason I got better than my dreams could make up. 
Tayce is my biggest support and because of that I am allowed to devote my life to Share and never forget my sweet Graydin and Alice. He remembers them and loves them. He tells people about them and even when the situation may be uncomfortable he tells people he has 3 children. To hear those words from my angel babies daddy is a huge blessing. He works hard is always by my side supporting and helping me. 
Thank you Tay for your service and love for our babies this month and every month. You are an example to so many and your Christ like attitude is amazing. I love you forever and no matter what. 






No comments: