Background

Monday, October 31, 2011

Part 2 of the BEST Halloween EVER!

TODAY AT 64 DAYS OLD SHE LEFT HER ROOM FOR HER FIRST OUT OF ROOM ADVENTURE!
Getting ready to leave her room. RT M got her an oxygen tank and RT MJ got it ready so we could go for a stroll!!!
Outside her room!
She's excited!
Getting ready to go out the door!
Right to Dr. Ridout! He gave her a Snickers and then decided she should go OUTSIDE!
Olivia and Dr. Ridout
Kisses for my baby!
Cute little thing.
On our way outside!
In labor and delivery showing her off!
The outside pictures will come later. My camera died right when we got to the doors, so Dr. Ridout and Nurst M took pictures for me. It was so great. I also have to mention Jeannette! She helped make it all possible and it was wonderful. We got to go on an adventure and it was great. What a wonderful day. Happy Halloween Baby Olivia and thank you NICU staff we love you.

5 comments:

Alisha said...

She is getting so big, I'm so happy for you and can't wait for you guys to be able to take her home.

Ash-a-bash said...

What an exciting day! Happy Halloween Olivia! We love your costume too!

Ruth said...

So excited for you, as is my mom!

ReimFam said...

She looks so great! I can't believe how big she is, and how well she is doing! I hope you feel lucky! When I was in the hospital with Jax, they wouldn't let me hold him and walk outside of our room. They said it was too dangerous. If he was going into the hall he had to be in a rolling bassinet or a car seat. Lame. Thats so neat you got to take her on her first walk! Congrats!

Jenny said...

How cute and fun that you got to do that! Dr Ridout and the NICU staff are great! I'm glad she got to go trick-or-treating!!! And she's looking so chubby!