Background

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Spa Day

 It's A GIRL 
I had to take Olivia's first naked picture! 
On the 15th Olivia got to have spa morning with two of her favorite nurses. I let them bath her and I took the pictures. It was so much fun.
 Nurse T and Nurse M putting Olivia in her bath!
 You can't have a spa day without some rejuvenating cucumbers! (Those are really stickers for her temperature probes)
 Scalp massage. Miss Princess loves getting her hair washed.
 Loving being pampered, look at that face.
 Relaxing in her warm bath and don't you worry she's getting fed at the same time.
 Full body wash to make sure she smells perfectly sweet.
 Has to get moved out of her bath to go to...
 her warm blanket!
 Nurse M and Nurse T giving her the royal treatment (also known as diaper, new probes you know the works.)
Then wrapped up, hat on and snuggle with mommy!

1 comment:

We're the Jones' said...

She is so big and gorgeous.