Background

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

7th Day of Christmas

The Seventh Day of Christmas
First I have to make a comment that I am bad at this days of Christmas stuff. First I was off a day and now I'm two days off. Well here it is anyway, a day late. 

The 7th day of Christmas I choose my gift to be modern technology. I really dislike being so connected, but at the same time it's wonderful. Having a blog is so amazing to me and I have had some really important people tell me how much it means to them that I do this, that is nice to know. I love talking to people and if you know me, I love my cell phone. I have this cool thing called an iPad and it's amazing! My TV plays my Disney movies and Food Network (and HGTV a new like because I am learning how to buy a house). So, really technology is pretty amazing. Tayce is getting his degree online and have you ever did FaceTime? It is so sweet! Really technology is good and useful and when used in a proper way it does amazing things. It truly is a gift and I am grateful for it. 

OLIVIA UPDATE 
First I would like to make a statement, I believe that this child of mine already has more pictures of her then her father has in his whole lifetime. I think we will be able to make a flip book of her face and watch her grow up! :)
 I guess Grandma Nae already taught her "I'm Chubby" If you don't know what I'm talking about ask me next time you see me.
 Here she is 1 month being home! She has grown so much. Look forward to her 4 month birthday we'll be posting all of her pink blanket pictures in a row! In the picture above she is mad at me for putting her down and then putting the headband on.

 Here she is in her Christmas jammies. They are size NEWBORN! She's huge, I'm telling you every morning when I pick her up I get a little teary eyed. She is growing so fast that I am afraid I won't remember it all.
She looks like she's about to punch me in the face, and you know she might have if I was close enough.
 These are her holy cow eyes. This is what happens when she is trying to take the world in for too long she gets all over stimulated and buggy eyed. It is sweet.
 Almost a smile!
 Oh there we are! I love her so much. I never knew I could kiss and hug and love a single human being so much and still need more. I am afraid she is going to get sick of me when she gets old enough to know what's going on. :)
Well everyone she is doing amazing. She got a swing for Christmas and she loves it! She is actually looking at things and starting to following things, it's amazing how much she learns in just a day and how much she changes also. It still doesn't seem real and sometimes it all freaks me out a little that it is still true. I sure do love her and am grateful to be a mother to a baby here. Love you Miss Olivia always and forever!
Quick shout out:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA JO!
LOVE YOU SO MUCH!



No comments: