Background

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Life is Good

 There are my two biggest blessings! They love to take naps together. When they are sleeping I just watch them and thank my Heavenly Father for them in my life. Love them both so very much. And I have to say, Tayce is a great dad. I knew he would be, but it is so much fun to see how much he loves Olivia, it makes my heart melt.
 This bundle of joy is changing my life in more ways then one. She makes me think in a whole different way. Graydin and Alice gave me an eternal perspective a gift that I would never have gotten without them. I love them so much and now that Olivia is here I  think that way and plus I have to think about how I need to raise her so she will have that same perspective. What joy it brings to me that I am allowed to be a mother to the most beautiful children in the whole world. What a blessing to be called a mother. It makes my heart break over and over knowing that people take for granted the gift of being a mother, it's a privilege and I hope I always remember that.
Oh, and she still LOVES her baths. She relaxes so much and it's cute every time!
 Olivia thinks she doesn't need her oxygen and we would totally take it off if she didn't change colors after a little bit. She did go 15 mins with out her oxygen before her numbers started to slowly go down. I didn't want to risk it so she got her oxygen back on before she could change colors. :)
 Don't you love her face? She, no doubt thinks her mother is a bit crazy, but really who wouldn't be?
Life as a mom is fun. I hope it sinks in more some time, but while I am in limbo I will sit and hold her and stare at her all day. I am trying to figure out this new life style of mine. Not only having a baby, but quitting my job is a big change in activity and income. There are  a lot of things I need to learn better. Like; budgeting, menu planning, the love of cleaning and so on. :) I know it will come and thankfully I have some amazing people in my life that do these things better then me, so I will be asking for help. I know some of you are very proud of that statement. :p
 She does smile more and more each day. It is usually in the morning, she's not quite to the point that she responds all the time, but in the morning it seems like she does more so.
 This cute shirt is from our good friend Shannie, we LOVE it! Thanks Shannie. I love getting her dressed each day, she only has so many outfits that fit right now and really each day we are growing out of the preemie stuff and not quite fitting into the newborn stuff, but really she can wear anything and be cute so who cares!
 She loves her soft minky blankets! She definitely is related to me because she loves having a blanket when she sleeps. It's cute.
This is her today! She is wearing PINK. I had to put that for some of my favorite sisters in my ward. :) Love you ladies.
Olivia is doing so well, we couldn't be more blessed. It's been a long road and really I wouldn't change it. I know that is weird, but I am who I am because of the road I have went down. I would love to have all the children I want, in the way I want them to come, but I know that is not the case for me and it's okay. Somedays will be hard I know that, but if I remember why we are here and what I have I can always be happy.
A little shout out to those who might be having a hard time, my prayers are with you. This time of year seems to bring challenges and hard times and that is unfortunate. Heavenly Father loves you and he knows that what ever life brings you, you can do it. May you remember how special you are and that this life is worth it even if it seems like you're always in the deep end of the pool. Love you and I am thankful for you in our life.

No comments: