We got this beautiful picture of the St. George temple from Den and Claire and their family and we love it! Thank you so much!
This beauty is from my sweet husband! He got me this bag so I would have a purse/diaper bag. It's perfect and I love it. He also got me some other gifts, but the best of all was a note he wrote and I just loved it!
I got an amazing gift today from my bestest friend from college. Tiffany and I had some amazing times here at SUU and I love her so much. I opened the gift she gave me this morning and tears streamed down my face. She put Olivia's life into books. She took my blogs from being pregnant until she got home and put them into books for us. It was such a meaningful gift and I am so grateful she did such an amazing thing for me and my family. Thank you Tiffany, you are an amazing friend and I love you so much. Thank you for being an example to me and for helping me be who I am today. "I KNEW IT, I KNEW I MADE A GOOD CHOICE..." :)
Here is Olivia sitting in her Christmas present, she got a swing and of course other stuff. She got cute clothes, church books and more clothes.
Here is Olivia this morning with her gifts! Thanks dad for some more hand sanitizer!
What a great gift to be able to spend time with family. I was so upset when my mom and Riley couldn't come and we didn't know if we could go to Jess and Lindy's, but all the kids got better and we got to go spend time at Jess and Lindy's. We loved that Olivia got to meet some of her cousins. This was certainly a wonderful Christmas gift.
Being a family is the greatest gift I could have ever asked for. This made this the best Christmas ever.
We got to go to church today and that was so wonderful. I loved taking Olivia to church and I am thankful for the ward members who love us so much. It is a blessing to be a part of this amazing ward. We got to sing so many songs which made me so happy and Olivia got used to it after awhile.
So Olivia has herself a boyfriend. Weston and Olivia spent time in the NICU at the same time. Weston was not supposed to be home for Christmas so we planned to go to the NICU to bring him a gift and the other babies in the unit, but we got the best news ever on the 23rd. Weston got to go home, so we got to go to his house and see him. Weston's mom and dad are wonderful! We feel so blessed that our paths have crossed and are so excited to make good memories together!
So we figured out that Miss Olivia not only likes Weston, but she really likes his crib. We laid her down and she passed out, I looked at Tayce and told him we should probably get her a crib.
Here we are Jessica and Weston and Olivia and I.
That is 1 of her 4 Christmas outfits we had her wear!
Here she is amazed by the Christmas tree. She is totally is loving bright things and following sounds. She is growing up so fast!
My greatest blessings, I love them so much!
There's that tongue, today Aden laughed every time Olivia stuck her tongue out and would come and tell me if she did. It was so cute.
Those bright eyes just melt my heart, I sure do love this cute girl!
Overall this Christmas was wonderful! And you know what it was topped off by a chat with my BROTHER. I got to talk to Tyler today and tears come to my eyes when I think of how much he has grown. What an amazing blessing to have someone in my family that I can relate too, I feel like i have someone that I can lean on and it is a blessing that he has chose to live this way. Thank you Tyler I sure do love you! Can't wait to see you in April!
Merry Christmas friends. I love you and I am indeed grateful for you in our lives.
We got to go to church today and that was so wonderful. I loved taking Olivia to church and I am thankful for the ward members who love us so much. It is a blessing to be a part of this amazing ward. We got to sing so many songs which made me so happy and Olivia got used to it after awhile.
So Olivia has herself a boyfriend. Weston and Olivia spent time in the NICU at the same time. Weston was not supposed to be home for Christmas so we planned to go to the NICU to bring him a gift and the other babies in the unit, but we got the best news ever on the 23rd. Weston got to go home, so we got to go to his house and see him. Weston's mom and dad are wonderful! We feel so blessed that our paths have crossed and are so excited to make good memories together!
So we figured out that Miss Olivia not only likes Weston, but she really likes his crib. We laid her down and she passed out, I looked at Tayce and told him we should probably get her a crib.
Here we are Jessica and Weston and Olivia and I.
That is 1 of her 4 Christmas outfits we had her wear!
Here she is amazed by the Christmas tree. She is totally is loving bright things and following sounds. She is growing up so fast!
My greatest blessings, I love them so much!
There's that tongue, today Aden laughed every time Olivia stuck her tongue out and would come and tell me if she did. It was so cute.
Those bright eyes just melt my heart, I sure do love this cute girl!
Overall this Christmas was wonderful! And you know what it was topped off by a chat with my BROTHER. I got to talk to Tyler today and tears come to my eyes when I think of how much he has grown. What an amazing blessing to have someone in my family that I can relate too, I feel like i have someone that I can lean on and it is a blessing that he has chose to live this way. Thank you Tyler I sure do love you! Can't wait to see you in April!
Merry Christmas friends. I love you and I am indeed grateful for you in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment