Background

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Fourth Day of Christmas

On the Fourth Day of Christmas
Sorry for the delay in the 4th day, yesterday was a busy day. 
On the 4th day of Christmas my gift is friendship. I feel blessed beyond measure to have so many amazing friends and loved ones. The blessing of friendship is such a gift. I do not know where I would be without the friends I have made throughout my life. My friends are spread from one coast to the other and I feel gratitude to have them in my life. 
My friends have seen me through childhood woos, family trials and hardships, growing up, mistakes, sorrow beyond words and so many other times in my life that would have been close to impossible without them. My friends have made me laugh, cry and laugh some more. My memories of late night sleepovers, sneaking out, talking about boys, long talks, walks, parties, music, movies, service, trips and so much more make me smile and filled with joy. 
Thank you friends young and old for all you have done for me and my beautiful family. Your support and prayers have got me through the hardest times of my life and I have no doubt you will be there for me for more. Thank you for being my gift, one of the best gifts I could ever ask for. Love you all and I hope I can do for you what you have done for me. 

1 comment:

Ash-a-bash said...

And our gift from you is your friendship! I can't imagine this life without knowing you and your family. Thank you for what you have done for our family.