Background

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Tenth Day of Christmas

The 10th Day of Christmas
On the tenth day of Christmas my gift is the a certain family. I have a lot of amazing people in my life and I love you all, but this family was a gift this year that I needed and so did my little family. 
I started to get to know this family when I met this amazing lady at HALO (a group I go to for mom's that have lost babies and/or deal with infertility) exactly when I needed her. I didn't know at the time that I needed her, but in a short time I knew she was an angel sent to help me. When she found out that I was going through a difficult pregnancy she gave me great advice, because she had went through a similar situation. Then, when I was on bed rest she was a life saver for several reasons; 1 she was a great friend, 2 she supported me and gave me strength that I could do it and 3 she gave me hope when she brought her miracle baby to meet me. She gave birth to two beautiful and amazing girl at 23 weeks and 4 days and knowing that it was possible to have a baby early and have them come home was a huge comfort. Well, Olivia came we all know that and I was scared, this amazing woman came to the hospital the day she was born to comfort Tayce and I and give us the support we needed to go through this hard journey. Through our NICU journey she cheered us on in am way no one else could because she had been down the same road. She helped me so much and now that Olivia is home she is still a constant help in my life. 
On December 23 we got to spend the evening with this amazing family and it brought us so much joy to spend time together with a family that has given us so much strength. At this time Tayce and I would like to thank the White family and tell them that they mean the world to us. Thank you for you love and support and for helping us through this difficult, but worthwhile journey. We couldn't have done it so well without you. We love you and hope you had a Merry Christmas. 
Mr. Carter holding the little bitty baby Olivia. He is a great big brother and he is already a great friend to Miss Olivia. Thanks Carter!

No comments: