Background

Friday, December 30, 2011

OLIVIA

 Well, this little girl is doing wonderful. She is getting so big and trying to be big too. It makes me cry a little, but I am just too grateful to care. She is starting to have some tummy troubles, which we knew where going to happen. Preemie babies just don't have very good digestive systems so she struggles a little. She HATES her oxygen, she doesn't go more then an hour it seems without pulling it off now. She is totally almost ready to get rid of it. She was off of it the other day for more then 30 minutes before Tay and I got nervous and put it back on. She is in such a hard spot though, she doesn't like the oxygen so she rips her tubes out which makes her scream which makes her puke which makes her upset again and makes her hungry which makes her scream so we feed her, but her oxygen gets put back on and that is her never ending circle. Poor thing.
 On Christmas we got to go see our good friend Christy and her family and this is a picture of Olivia by her little boys 1 year old hands. So cute.
 Had a little photo shoot with her SO cute dress that her Grandpa got her. No offense to guys, but I was surprised at how well he did. Thank you dad.
 See no oxygen, she thought she needed a little break. :)
 There she is posing for you.
 Because she didn't have her oxygen on I took her in her room and let her check out her pink rug and her orange wall.
 Look how strong! She just lifts her head and looks around and does a little superman too with her legs.
 Well she got a little mad, but I wanted to show you how big she's gotten. She used to be the size of a smart water bottle.
This little miss is laying on a Pooh Bear blanket that my mom and dad got me in the 5th grade. I took that blanket to all my sleepovers and my bestest friends knew that. When I moved from McMinnville, Oregon to Kanab, Utah my best friend Shelby needed something of mine to remember me by and that smelled like me. I gave her this blanket (well she might have took it). She had had it since 2001 and for Christmas we got a box in the mail from this sweet friend and inside was the blanket fixed up and made baby sized for Olivia. What a great present with so much meaning. Thank you Shelby, I sure do love you and miss you so much. Can't wait until you get to meet Miss Olivia.
Hope you all have a fun and safe New Year party! Love ya!

No comments: