Background

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Beautiful Baby

 Thank you to Michelle Federkeil! If you ever need a WONDERFUL photographer, I've got her number. Hope you all enjoy, because we sure did. It is a blessing beyond measure to have this miracle in our lives.
 We took off her oxygen and put it on in between pictures. She did great. Earlier that day she pulled her cannula off and I just watched her and she went almost 15 minutes without it and then slowly started to dip. So we put it back on.


 I love that little smile, she does this a lot. It's not a full on smile just a smirk. It's so cute. :)
 LOVE







 Her polka dot outfit didn't get the best of pictures because she was really wiggly. She sleeps a lot like a new born, but when she doesn't like something and/or she's awake she tries to get up and walk away.


 We found a dress that sorta fit her. I love polka dots! They just fit for her.


 There is a photo in the hospital like this and every time I saw it I wanted one with Olivia. So, we did it and then Michelle had a great idea and the next photo came about.
 After I had Alice I really wanted a way to represent Graydin and Alice in our family photos in the future. I feel strongly that they not be forgotten and I have some good friends that gave me different ideas, things that they did in their photos. When one of my friends did a pair of cowboy boots I knew what I needed to do. I am a shoe-a-holic, I love them and I love converse. I wore them when I was young and I wear them now. So we looked everywhere and found the smallest pair of purple ones they make and then bought a little bigger ones in green. When we Olivia is big enough she will be wearing orange ones. So, this is our first family picture! LOVE it.
 This picture has a story also. On the right is Alice's hat that she wore in some of her pictures. We got it from the hospital and we loved it for her. In the hospital Olivia got a blanket from the exact same yarn. They gave me a choice of what blanket I wanted and I immediately chose this one, without even knowing why. Then I got it home and looked at it and almost started to cry, it was the same as Alice's things. So we took some pictures of 'them' together.  


 Perfect picture. I love it, it melts my heart and makes me think of both of my beautiful girls.


Well here we are. Merry Christmas from the Robinson's! :) That cute giraffe is from a wonderful friend and I bet she didn't know I would put it on my tree.
Love you all so much and I know I don't know so many of you, but the love and support helps us each day. Have a great day and a wonderful Christmas season!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

LOVE them all. She is so precious!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing, she looks so darling, and I love your family photo!

The White's said...

Super, super cute!!!!! I LOVE the pictures of sweet Olivia. My favorite pics are the "ladybug" dress - soooo in love - and the first family photo. I love the shoe idea. Love ya